Muhammad Obaidur RahmanPart-Time Teacher
International Diploma in Information Technology, BRAC Information Technology Institute (BITI), Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2001.
Master of Science in Physics, (Course & Thesis), First Class 11th, Dhaka University, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 1999.
Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physics, First Class 8th, Dhaka University, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 1997.
List of Publications:
1. “Synthesis of Evoked Nerve Action Potentials Considering Circulating Currents around a Depletion Zones”, Biomedical Engineering, Published by Narosa, India, 2011, pp 131-136.
2. “Disinfection of Arsenic Free Surface Water and Efficient Rainwater Collection using Simple and Very Low Cost Technologies and their dissemination”, International Science Seminar on the occasion of Diamond Jubilee Celebration of the Asiatic Society of Bangladesh 1952-2012, organized by Asiatic Society of Bangladesh, October 2011, Dhaka.
3. Co-Editor, Palliative Radiotherapy Workshop 2008 Proceeding, available in Oct-Dec 2009 online issue of Biomedical Imaging and intervention Journal, www.biij.org.
4. “Cytokinesis-block micronucleus assay indicates long term reproducibility of blood toxicity”, Engineering and Physical Sciences in Medicine & the Australian Biomedical Engineering College Conference, November 2009.
5. “Computerized Four-electrode Focused Impedance Measurement (FIM) System for Physiological study”, Engineering and Physical Sciences in Medicine & the Australian Biomedical Engineering College Conference, November 2009.
6. “Dose Distribution over Critical Organs during the Radiotherapy Treatment of Some Commonly Occurred Cancer”, 16th Pacific Basin Nuclear Conference (16PBNC), Aomori, Japan, October 13-18, 2008, Paper ID P16P1361.
7. “Synthesis of Evoked Nerve Action Potential with and Without Consideration of Circulating Currents around a Depolarized Zone”, Bangladesh Physical Society Conference Proceeding, December 2006.
8. “Dose Distribution to the Different Organs for Various Field Size(s) Using Alderson Rando Phantom for 60Co Gamma Beam During Radiotherapy Procedure”, Research Report submitted for the partial requirement of the M. Phil. Degree, Department of Physics, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), Dhaka. Bangladesh, 2005.
9. “Cricket Score Board” using Visual C++ and SQL Server, Project Report submitted for the partial requirement of the Diploma in IT, BITI, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2001.
10. “Holyday in Hell Ltd. (which is a travel agency company)” using Visual Basic and Microsoft Access, Project Report submitted for the partial requirement of the Diploma in IT, BITI, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2000.
11. “Simulation of Evoked Nerve Action Potentials and Their Analysis for Neurological Diagnosis”, Research Report submitted for the partial requirement of the M.Sc. Degree, Department of Physics, Dhaka University, Bangladesh, 1999.